Must be full of gold...or grass he is smoking!

actually, if i recall correctly: Because of the japanese foam shortage in 71 these seats actually were stuffed with Rumpelstiltskin gold. Good buy!

But the photo shows a 73......
My bad just 73ish blue on a 71 he has the tank for sale for stupid high money too. Hope he gets it LOL
I believe the seats are different after 71.

Last edited:
hahaha. theres some people that do that to their prices when they dont have the item in stock. WHO would pay that much!? theres complete bikes for less than that...

Wow. To think I get upset at someone chopping up an '83 in pristine shape...

This guy needs a kick in the nuts.

(I call dibs on the $200 gas cap.)

If you review his feedback, you will notice certain ebay purchasers have purchased many many items off him.. ie: 1 guy bought over 15 items? oooh surre..... I thought ebay looked out for this sorta thing.. perhaps the guard has fallen over the years.

If you review his feedback, you will notice certain ebay purchasers have purchased many many items off him.. ie: 1 guy bought over 15 items? oooh surre..... I thought ebay looked out for this sorta thing.. perhaps the guard has fallen over the years.

EBay looks out for what? A nieve buyer? Do your homework and take responsibility for you own dumbass decisions makes sence to me. If your dumb enough to bid then you deserve what you get.

Back