My 1975 Street tracker

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
Well finally got the street tracker rideable. Really a lot of fun to ride. Got the carbs dialed in real close. Getting different springs put on the nos redwings is why she is on the jacks. Wanted to paint her yellow, but could not find the right color, so orange it is. Want to get some flat track style tires, but probably ride better with the current street tires anyway. Bike has a little 75, 77, 78 parts, so is a real heinz 57. Gets lots of looks around here, as I have never seen a street tracker in these parts. Had a guy ask my the other day if it was a "Indian" :wtf: Still loves my Roadking for cruising, but the tracker is just pure fun.

IMAG0034.jpg

Feels good after all the work to hear it run and ride it. I get kick every time I start mine. Thinking yea, I did this.
Leo

Feels good after all the work to hear it run and ride it. I get kick every time I start mine. Thinking yea, I did this.
Leo

Trackers' cool! Ben contemplating a bit of a change-up....we'll see.
Leo, right on. Sometimes I'll get on mine and start singing the lyrics to the Who song from 'Tommy'..."Talk about your woman, wish you could see mine"

Back