My build (game changer)

Pat Thaiwongse

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey all I have posted some video of my bike on youtube but i have been requested to post here.
Ok this is my first build. I had Slim at Slim fabractions in Redlands Ca help me with the frame as well as many other parts on my bike. I want something very differnt. I went with a Schwinn style frame with a gas tank mold into the frame. The paint is done in Sharpie marker all by hand. The artist is Yoshi from the Foregin family clothing company. The front wheel is a 23" front wheel. The fork on my bike are of a 60's trike. I had slim cut them down 4" to fit better. rear is a standard 18" drum brake. The foot controls are one off also by Slim. I have entered this bike in David Mann chopper fest in Ventura. got great response also a Born free 3 great response there too. In all it took me 4 months to build. I have more pic. and if you have questions feel free to ask. I hope you all like it.

Attachments

• xs 039.jpg
    xs 039.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 383
  • xs 034.jpg
    xs 034.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 575
  • xs 021.jpg
    xs 021.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 404
  • xs 028.jpg
    xs 028.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 443
  • xs 037.jpg
    xs 037.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 412
Ill be honest. Not really my thing "BUT" It is, with out a doubt, the most creative thing I have seen pertaining to an XS 650 in a very very very long time. Great job, Its totally awsome. Not for me... but totally awsome non the less.

Slim is the man. I love the stuff he creates. Really does cool stuff. He built me some bars a while back. He's good people. Nice build vey unique

Your bike is beyond cool! I love the frame decor! Seems to me I have seen some pics of it somewhere before... can't recall where... might have been YT. Beautifully done!

TC

Pat thanks for posting this. Your bike is 100% sick! I got chills when I came across it on youtube.

Last edited:
Your bike is beyond cool! I love the frame decor! Seems to me I have seen some pics of it somewhere before... can't recall where... might have been YT. Beautifully done!

TC

Yeah it's on chopcult.com under Bornfree 3 riceburners. Also it got a small picture in Streetchopper magazine, also under Bornfree 3 show.

Does the fuel pump take fuel from the tank, below the engine (to the pump) and then back up to the carbs?

Posted via Mobile

Back