My intro and build 80 G -Hildegard

lowliferat

certified hack
Reaction score
So, been a stalker on this site for awhile so here's what i've been building. as you can guess i grew up watching mad max films and such. I put an ad up on crazylist and picked her up for 350, missing quite a few parts, starter, headlight, airboxs,stripped plug with teflon holding it on, charging rotor. so i found this site for info, got ahold of Hugh for PMA , and mikes for a pamco and advance stuff, put her back stock and rode like that for a while, then while riding down the rail road tracks to one of my fishing holes, i laid her down (again ) broke throttle cable ( hard to ride one hand on carb to work throttle) so thats where apes came on board , all i had for another build. realized i needed a rod holder and some more storage for my shit. so i took the stock seat and cut it down just for me , i put a old box i had found in trash on the old stock back rest, bolted some wire mesh on the sides , threw a piece of pvc and some surplus bags from the 50s and 60s on there.....instant storage. damn tree branches kept smacking me so i threw some expanded mesh on the bars to hide behind, thought a light would be good for spotlighting snapping turtles. she leaks oil from rocker covers , between head and jugs, and somewhere down low, but what matters most is i'm riding.

here's the pics i forgot to up load

Attachments

• mine 052.jpg
    mine 052.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 43
  • mine 053.jpg
    mine 053.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 68
hey , good one on the seat make you one if you like? so anyways what a difference changing tires from 20 year old ones to a set i had laying around on some mags did ,no more shaking and wobbling i thought was from the apes being loose in the trees. so i used my new bike lift to get her off the ground. now on to the skid plate and dual head lights.

Back