My trip to Hugh's HandBuilt - Asheville, NC

Sounds like this trip is really starting off in the right spirit of things... I did the same with a work jacket a few years back on the Big Mountain Run... Locked up the rear tire at about 70 MPH... That was a wild ride!

FH000006.jpg

Looks like Wooley and I need to start making luggage racks for bobbers too.

I would like to meet Hugh and his gang. I guess I'll have to twist Recyclebill's arm until he agrees to ride up there with me. I think I'll leave the luggage home though.

Since BJ was here (haha...) we have since moved the shop. We are now in the River Arts District and have a ton more space than my little 300 Sq Ft. Basement..

I am planning a Shop Party here in the next few months, so stay tuned!

It's a little wet up there now aint it? thats what my aunt said last night. That where my family is from and where I was born. we use to ride and pick blue berries bring them home to Grandma and pie came soom after:D I miss it up there have a good time:cheers:

It's a little wet up there now aint it? thats what my aunt said last night. That where my family is from and where I was born. we use to ride and pick blue berries bring them home to Grandma and pie came soom after:D I miss it up there have a good time:cheers:

Nice to meet another tarheel. I'm in Greensboro, Jim is in Asheboro and Hugh is in Asheville. Where are you these days?

And yes, it's wet but my garden needed it bad.

Shop party sounds good. I have been looking for a forum meet up for a while now. Consider me in.

Will be cruising from eastern virginia if anyone wants to ride.

Back