need advice on buying a couple bikes... are they worth it

So the two bikes ended up getting sold for 1400 idk how but that's what I was told ...

So what do u guys think about eBay bike I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow.

It's titled . Said to have good compression needs battery and it doesn't have the keys

I think he said it will start . Only talked to him via text so far.

Let me kno what you guys think

read this , it will give you a guide on what to l;look for

0 feedback seller one crappy pic but it's moot now, it's been marked sold. You the buyer or someone else? He wouldn't get my money, but I'm not in Socal either.

It didn't sell. The auction ended with no bids. I've read the news buyers guide a few time I just wanted to see what you guys think. He is gonna send me more pics tonight when he gets off work .

Im gonna offer 500. It's a running. Titled xs650 only about 20 mins from my house.

It's miracle; no plug wires and it still runs, why aren't my bikes so nice to me?

It's miracle; no plug wires and it still runs, why aren't my bikes so nice to me?

literally laughed out loud(lol) hahah ya i noticed that too i was supposed to talk to him on the phone tonight but no answer gonna check it out tomorrow .. maybe i miss understood what he was saying about it running idk.. goodlooking out gggGary

Back