Need bobber turn signal switch - what can I use?

650gts

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wiring up my handle bar and wondering what to use for a signal switch on a 1" bar.
I can't find much for toggle switches. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.
What have you guys used on your rides?

They are surprisingly hard to find LH OEM style switches in 1". IIRC, Some of the 2000-2010 1100cc + Honda, et al, cruiser style bikes had 1" bars. Harley switches would generally work, but typically the left signal is in LH housing and the right in RH housing. Then there are the aftermarket momentary push buttons - again typically 1 left, 1 right. Perhaps modifying a 7/8" housing would work:shrug:

Look on ebay, there are dozens of options.

These switches and housings are top quality, solid ally. Available with one two or three switches. Switches themselves are available as one or three position, momentary or push on/push off. Use a double switch on one side of the bars or a single switch on either side.

The last type replace the clutch and brake lever clamps as they have the same hole spacing, momentary on only though.

Ebay is your friend, the options are endless. You may have to bore them out to 25mm though or swap your bars for 22mm. There are some available for 25mm bars though.

Attachments

• s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 57
  • s-l500 (5).jpg
    s-l500 (5).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 57
  • s-l500 (7).jpg
    s-l500 (7).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 62
  • s-l500 (6).jpg
    s-l500 (6).jpg