Need help 76 xs 650 connections in headlight

winglesjr

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Ok I just acquired this bike with a fresh harness ! All the connectors for gauges have been cut off and both bar controls . Maybe someone has wire color to color ? I have the wiring diagram but I'm not real good at following them . Is there suppose to be a fuse box on this bike ? If so it's missing ! All the connections are in the headlight need to be attached !

A couple to things, find the guy who cut all the plugs off and kick him in the ass, find someone who CAN read a wiring diagram. Your bike did not have a fuse panel, just a single main fuse.

Ok I just acquired this bike with a fresh harness ! All the connectors for gauges have been cut off and both bar controls . Maybe someone has wire color to color ? I have the wiring diagram but I'm not real good at following them . Is there suppose to be a fuse box on this bike ? If so it's missing ! All the connections are in the headlight need to be attached !

That harness is no longer fresh! If you can't read wiring diagrams, you should not have bought that bike. You have a real challenge on your hands:eek:

Options.................. buy a new complete harness.................. or, learn to read wiring diagrams and do the repairs required.....................or, sell the bike to another unsuspecting guy.

Back