Need some votes

DIRTY DOG

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Hay guys and gal's out there I need some votes.road hawk magazine asked me to put my wifes bike in a calender contest we were at a buddys bar in town (for free food haha) and roadhawk mag was there and saw the bike in the parking lot and asked if they could use it, ( my buddy floid bike was there too witch I helped build )
it would be great to see something other than a HD in this mag voteing ends thursday
go to www.roadhawkmagazine.com/index.php/contests/ my numbers are 9518,9474,9466,9442,9429,9411 my fav. is 9466 shes a home town girl

THANKS,Dirty Dog

I went ahead and threw in with the rest of you guys but these girl are models? Also would be a lot easier if they had a gallery rather than the stupid slideshows.

yea the site sucks and most of the girls are not real models the bad looking one's were
the best looking one's are just women that come into the bar.

id bet money that 90% of the users only check out the garage and classified section. maybe move this post to a sticky or thread to the garage.

I do want to see what i am voting for but couldn't sit there and watch all the models/bikes till yours come around ....Sorry...Stupid set up

yeah it was lame I Cntl f 9442 and voted, then left.

Maybe someone could post the pic here?

I tried to but could not get it to load on to my laptop her name is Jeanette and is her on my bike is 6th from the bottom I know the site sucks, it takes about 5 sec a pic and there 50 + pic's but hay there are some good looking bikes and woman too look at'

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, DIRTY DOG

Gary if you didn't stay long enough to see the green "Big Wheel". . . . .well you missed it.
The ONLY thing it needs is push pedals mounted to the forks.

Skull you can see now, so go vote.

Remember we aren't making world policy. Most won't ever even see the rag let alone any of the participants. It's fun thing for them. So spend a little of your time to help a brother out.

Attachments

• 9442.jpg
    9442.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 143
Skull you can see now, so go vote.

So spend a little of your time to help a brother out.

Spend plenty of my time helping brothers out and i don't have to explain why i couldn't wait for the stupid slide show, (Harley, Cellulite, Harley/Cellulite, Cellulite Harley), to get around to DIRTY DOG's bike.

DIRTY DOG voted for your favorite, although it seems you were well off getting your bike through. 9442 had 4% and your favorite had 1%

Spend plenty of my time helping brothers out and i don't have to explain why i couldn't wait for the stupid slide show, (Harley, Cellulite, Harley/Cellulite, Cellulite Harley), to get around to DIRTY DOG's bike.

DIRTY DOG voted for your favorite, although it seems you were well off getting your bike through. 9442 had 4% and your favorite had 1%

My bike? My favorite?? Dirty Dogs favorite?? What are you babbling about??
You don't wanna vote, fine don't vote.
The sun will still come up in the east tomorrow.

Back