Need wheels?

savage454

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I'm posting this in the main area because I'm not really trying to sell anything, I'm just trying to pay it forward. I received 22 free wheels with tires today all 60's and 70's. There's only one that's a disk set up.

They are all Honda and Yamaha tires I think. If anyone sees one they need or really like but money is holding you back you can have it for just shipping. Most of the rubber is pretty good on these but if you want to save on weight I can take the tire off, or just send a hub. These aren't the best pic's, I will take better one's when it's light tomorrow after work.

I just know how it is trying to get something done you love so much on a small or next to nothing budget. There just wheels but it's something. Please, just ask for a wheel if it's something you need, not just to collect. A lot of these are really cool and if you see something you want an individual picture of I'll get it for you. I'm not posting this on any other forums there are just more than I will ever use here. Ryan

tires.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires3.jpg

I would like to see a pic or two of the drum brake that's in front there, and any other front drums. I care less about the rim, and more about the condition/coolness of the drum, I can put a new rim and spokes in.Glad to send a few bucks your way in addition to shipping. Its a cool thing you are doing. :)

John

I will line them up in the light tomorrow and take pictures of the fronts and backs of them. Most of these are real cool set ups and I think almost all of them are front and rear pairs.

Wish I waited a day before going to the junk yard today to get an 18" rear, hah.:doh:

How about any 19" front M type 36 spoke? If so how much to ship to 85308?

ryno: 19" front M type 36 spoke if there is one.

shotgunjoe: any 18" 36spoke slightly bent, got it. lol

ryno: 19" front M type 36 spoke if there is one.

shotgunjoe: any 18" 36spoke slightly bent, got it. lol

Hey now... I wanna think you're joking, but honestly I'm a little worried you're not! :D

I'd certainly prefer NO bends... just trying not to be picky if it comes down to it.
(the whole gift horse in the mouth saying comes to mind) :laugh:

Thanks Savage. :thumbsup:

PS; Asking too much for it to be a raincatcher style? :D

I would be interested in a tubeless front 19" preferred or 18" if not. It's for a single disk xs650. Would also love a 16" rear tubeless drum setup that would work for my 81. Let me know.

Ok, strike the tubeless. If you have a set that would work for my use. I can do tubes.

I would be interested in a tubeless front 19" preferred or 18" if not. It's for a single disk xs650. Would also love a 16" rear tubeless drum setup that would work for my 81. Let me know.

none of those are going to be tubeless.

Shotgunjoe: I was totally kidding.

For everyone else I'm in the process of taking better and more individual pics and getting sizes and info right now. I will post them and if there is something that looks like you need it point it out. I will try to look for the wheels posted already but I can't promise it's in the lot.

Back