New addition....

Roco22

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meet James Richard (3/1/18)
Mom & child are well... No more rides for mom.
IMG_5419.JPG
JR3.jpg

Hi Roco and congratulations on James Richard's safe arrival,
And why no more rides for Mom?
My co-worker Kenny Morgans took his Annette to the maternity hospital riding pillion on his 350cc BSA
but had to borrow my BSA Gold Flash sidecar rig to bring mother and daughter back home.
Gawd! That kid must be over 50 years old now, you couldn't do that sort of thing these days.

Spot on xjwmx, no Grandparents or reliable Godparents.
It's just the missus & myself.
I've adjusted to dirt bike style riding while the wife takes care of little Ricky...
08-25-2013 054.JPG

Attachments

• RCYaz7.JPG
    RCYaz7.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 194
Spot on xjwmx, no Grandparents or reliable Godparents.
It's just the missus & myself.
I've adjusted to dirt bike style riding while the wife takes care of little Ricky...
View attachment 118919

Hi Roco,
not having backup child care is kinda rough. In contrast, my second marriage was more like I'd joined a tribe.
Which is both good and bad.
Good that there's always someone trustworthy to leave the kid with at need.
Bad that a prospective husband will be asked all manner of questions by the fiancée's brothers.
What you need to keep your family riding together is a sidecar.

Congrats. Your life will never be the same. We had no grandparent help either and, in hindsight, it was for the best. I was involved in all aspects and I think that made me a better father. My kids are really awesome and I wouldn't change a thing...
Your family/friends will offer all kinds of advice but you and your wife (lovely BTW) will know what to do. It just seems overwhelming at the beginning.

Back