New here with pics

BigScott

XS650 Member
Reaction score
New to the site - thought I would post some pics of my projects:

1978 Yamie - new 277 BB 750 - built by Jeff @ Thomas Racing
1981 Yamie - purchsed a couple months ago 3k orginal miles - currently in jig - 10" stretch w/ drop seat - by TIGMAN

005.jpg IMAG0070.jpg

Welcome...
Just one question...
How in the hell do you NOT get a ticket from the way your license plate is mounted on the chopped one??? Nice... I do like it, but I know I wouldn't get 1/4mile from the house without gettin lit up.

Welcome...
Just one question...
How in the hell do you NOT get a ticket from the way your license plate is mounted on the chopped one??? Nice... I do like it, but I know I wouldn't get 1/4mile from the house without gettin lit up.

haha - well, I actually haven't rode it here in Va yet, just got transferred up here....but cops are cool to me....plus I run OPEN exaust on my hot rods without any problem!!! :thumbsup:

Cool!!!
I guess if you are not from out of state and using a Radar detector in Va. they'll leave you alone, like they should...Thats an expensive ticket!!! LOL...
Anyway nice looking bikes Bro' and Welcome again. I like the shifter/clutch set up, and the wide tire!

Cool!!!
I guess if you are not from out of state and using a Radar detector in Va. they'll leave you alone, like they should...Thats an expensive ticket!!! LOL...
Anyway nice looking bikes Bro' and Welcome again. I like the shifter/clutch set up, and the wide tire!

thanks.....

welcome to the site from a fellow virginian! we should really start organizing runs per state or state group on this site. . .

New to the site - thought I would post some pics of my projects:

1978 Yamie - new 277 BB 750 - built by Jeff @ Thomas Racing
1981 Yamie - purchsed a couple months ago 3k orginal miles - currently in jig - 10" stretch w/ drop seat - by TIGMAN

View attachment 5407 View attachment 5408
Welcome Scott, I know Dave (Tigman) , he's not too far from me. Awesome welder and a great guy to do biz with:thumbsup: He built a frame for me back in "03". I'm sure you were happy with his work, thats a drop seat fur sure:wink2:

welcome to the site from a fellow virginian! we should really start organizing runs per state or state group on this site. . .

we should, but it's always a little difficult for people to "commit"

Welcome Scott, I know Dave (Tigman) , he's not too far from me. Awesome welder and a great guy to do biz with:thumbsup: He built a frame for me back in "03". I'm sure you were happy with his work, thats a drop seat fur sure:wink2:

cool deal.....yeah can't wait to get the frame back..heard nothing but "good things" about Dave :thumbsup:

Damn now that's a drop seat.

yeah, thanks - the new frame will be similar.

Just received my motor back from Thomas Racing. Getting ready to order the new PM set-up. Been talking to Hugh (great guy) about the install...seems fairly simple....did I ever say how much I HATE wiring....this will make my life alot easier!!!

Back