New Member just got a XS650 with only 1,340 miles

Thanks but I want to make it handle better not worse. I'm a old Road Racer and I still like doing track days and grinding the pegs. This bike is just too nice too chop it will stay pretty much stock .

so are you saying I payed too much ? You tell me, are there a lot of mint 30 year old xs650's out there in showroom condition with less than 1,350 miles that can be bought for less? most of what I've seen are rusty , beat up , POS for $1000 to $2000 that have high miles and need alotta hours of work and need thousands of $$$$$ in new parts .
I think you got a deal, if it's as good as you say. Keep near stock and enjoy it.

Austin?! I was down there about three months ago gotta say awesome city wish I woulda had my bike! Rented a wing to cruise around on and hit south padre too

Don't forget, the value of a dollar has dropped quite a bit since 1981. The purchasing power of $3250 today is probably equivalent to $1600 or so in 1981. That's a rough estimate - I didn't look up the consumer price indices - but when comparing prices that many years apart, take inflation into accout.

Back