Randy N

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Good Morning
I am new to the forum and have just picked up a just about complete resto XS2. I bought my first one in 1972 when I was 17 and sold it 3 years later. I am happy to have this one in the stable. I currently have 2 Beemers as well an R1200RT and 1200GS.
I am near metro Vancouver Canada and get out on the road ( backroads) and into the shop whenever I can.

Attachments

• IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi Randy, lovely XS2 there! Wot @JJames says. Tell us about yourself and what you intend to do to and with the bike and include plenty photos. Cheers, Raymond
Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. It needs a little bit more work to finish it off but not much. The previous owner put a lot of effort into it. My plan is just to keep it stock and ride it on sunny days.
a bit about me: I am 68, not retired yet. done a bit of everything in life, millwright, firefighter/ paramedic, safety manager, gas distribution ops manager amongst many. I drive semi part time.
I run, hike, hunt and try to not let the old man in. I really enjoy dual sport riding and hitting the gravel in summer.
Needless to say I don’t get much couch time !!!

Back