New one in WI

I worked on the Model A last night and will be tonight as well. Then this weekend I'm gone and next week I have to work on the 68 Dart. Hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to get cracking some more on the bike. Damn all these projects.

I worked on the Model A last night and will be tonight as well. Then this weekend I'm gone and next week I have to work on the 68 Dart. Hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to get cracking some more on the bike. Damn all these projects.

What year is your Model A? My dad and I are planning on restoring my grandpa's 1931 Model A this summer that has been in the family for many many years. Dont want to hijack any threads, but wouldn't mind seeing some of those pictures either! What can I say, I just like to appreciate the hard work of other people!

What year is your Model A? My dad and I are planning on restoring my grandpa's 1931 Model A this summer that has been in the family for many many years. Dont want to hijack any threads, but wouldn't mind seeing some of those pictures either! What can I say, I just like to appreciate the hard work of other people!

it is a 1930 Model A Tudor that I am street rodding out.

here is a quick mock up photo. Frame made from scratch. 4" chop. channeled around 4".

Attachments

• wheel.JPG
    wheel.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 143
Well tonight I got some work done finally.
I'll post some pics tomorrow but got the tank modified and mounted.
Also cut the front frame supports and made my own so they don't look so damn gawdy.

Okay now...here is a small update. Haven't had much time to work on it lately due to lots of time being donated to the Dart. But I have spent a lot of time on the frame and I've had a bitch of a time figuring out exactly where I want the pegs.

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 147
Okay now...here is a small update. Haven't had much time to work on it lately due to lots of time being donated to the Dart. But I have spent a lot of time on the frame and I've had a bitch of a time figuring out exactly where I want the pegs.

Don't force it....I bet I mounted, & remounted my seat 6 times before I settled on where it is now!

Back