New Tech How-To's?

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
So I've been a bit slow around the shop with the latest addition, but getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully this winter we will be adding more tech and how-to's for you folks.

I know I want to add a Pamco Install article, some fabrication tips, etc... But what else would you like to see?

AND, I just compiled a list of our already published Articles and Tech for you folks to easier find. Winter is coming, which means lots of you guys and gals will be in the garage/shop/kitchen rebuilding these old bikes. So lets hear what you would like us to document and publish - we might just do it :thumbsup:

http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/p/tech-for-your-xs650.html

Hugh, the little bit i've looked into the parts themselves, it seems there may be some fiddling around to fit the OD 5th gear that Mikes XS sells. Maybe a article on that?

Hugh,
Glad to see you have that little addition. You talked me into building my own engine having never done this before, a article on the entire process from disassembly to complete rebuild would be cool in one location. i know you have many blogs and articles all over the planet but one with links in an orderly fashion would be real cool for a guy like me who number one does not have a ton of time and two get lost in the world wide web of information out there. So any consideration or input on that would be nice to have one place to go as I go through this would make it less frustrating and increase confidence levels for success.

Back