New to the site

snatchman

Newbie with lots to learn
Reaction score
Hey there all,
Sorry - i already posted a question and never really intro'd myself. I'm an aussie and live in canada and have a 80 special(i think) that i am chopping. Already put a tc bros hardtail on the back and am getting all the rest of the parts i need together to finish up. I am pretty handy at fabricating and working shit that i dont know out but i really dont know too much about building a bike. This is my first build and i'm gonna need the good people on this forum to help me out on more than 10 occasions i imagine.
Just wanna say that this iis a great site with fantastic members. I have been reading this site for quite a while now and figured that that i have actually started working on my xs it was time to become a member. Thanks to all the guys that run this site and and to thte amazing members willing to share thier knowledge to newbies like me.

I will post pics of my build and start a build thread soon.

Welcome snatchman. Thats a pretty funny screen name. An aussie eh? Where down under do you hail? Start posting some pics man. Looking forward to another chop. Cheers

Hiya snatchman. Oh damn another Aussie! :laugh:
Yeah get some pictures up so we can see what your working on. Good to see some more Hard tails here.

Back