Newbie checking in

Liftrat

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stumbled on this site; looks like it might be worth hanging out. I've got a '75B that I've had for 30 years, 100K miles on the clock, and much modified (not necessarily improved, though:laugh:), and a '77D that at this point is a non-runner (got it free from a friend). I hope to learn and contribute what I can. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Welcome Liftrat, shit 30 years, ya don't even get that for murder :D

I hope you've got some pics to show us! What part of the world are you in? :cheers:

Hey yamaman!

Yeah, that '75 has become sort of a fixture in my life. I'm in north central CO, where I hope we're having an early spring. I'm in the middle of installing a Pamco ignition in that bike, and hope to have it on the road in the next couple of weeks. I'll have to dig through my cards and see where I've got pics stored. She needs a little body work, but one thing at a time. Cheers,

Liftrat
'94 R1100RSA
'83 XT550
'77 XS650D
'75 XS650B

Hey all,
I have been a guest here for some time and finally joined, I hope that's alright. It's been great to be with you all. This is a fantastic resource for techs in general. Even if those who visit do not fix emergency apparatus, I know there is a better understanding of how things work and of course the three Ds. DO's DONT's and DONTEVER's.

site lighting | site lighting supplier

Back