nitrous?

Why would you not just buy a 2nd hand gsxr..??
An xs 650 on nitrous will never go as good as a jap sport bike - would be fun but dont expect 9 second quarters lol.

When properly installed and used, nitrous is a lot of bang for the buck.
Leo

Why would you not just buy a 2nd hand gsxr..??
An xs 650 on nitrous will never go as good as a jap sport bike - would be fun but dont expect 9 second quarters lol.

You never know what to expect with these bikes and the minds out there. One is already logging in low 10s and that was a while back. I almost bought a NOS setup for an XS on ebay. Spent a very long time talking to the seller about it. He got so reved up he pulled the listing and decided to keep it and put it on another bike. According to him he added the base spray and nothing more. Motor screamed until the crank started rubbing the inside cases. His testimony was that the front wheel wanted to come up at speed everytime he hit the button.

If someone worked it out I feel it would be the cheapest way to make horsepower with these motors

I wouldn't think a stock bottom end would hold up very long. You would want strong rods, forged pistons and a welded up crank for sure.

I have run mid 10's with stock pistons and rods.the crank has been welded because at high rpm it will move apart. this is with nitrous and turbo.
Cowboy

Back