No Rakes

Yeah, the backbone goes all the way to the neck.

No worries Teebs.

I just ran out and took this picture. It's from farther back so you can see the downtubes.

And yes, I know I need to cover the ugly frame sticker. Lol
001-10.jpg

Hello handsome. You're a good looking fellow, do you know that? People laugh at you, people hate you, but why do they hate you? Because... they are jealous. Look at that boyish face. Look at that sweet smile. Do you wanna talk about physical strength? Do you want to talk about sheer muscle? Do you want to talk about the Olympian ideal? You are a God. And listen to me, you are not evil. You... are... good.

Hello handsome. You're a good looking fellow, do you know that? People laugh at you, people hate you, but why do they hate you? Because... they are jealous. Look at that boyish face. Look at that sweet smile. Do you wanna talk about physical strength? Do you want to talk about sheer muscle? Do you want to talk about the Olympian ideal? You are a God. And listen to me, you are not evil. You... are... good.

LOL. Man you sure you're on the right website?

Methinks someone likes Young Frankenstein a lot.

This thread makes me glad I don't want to rake a bike. :)

I apologize since I was a major offender in the current hijack.

"No you weren't"

"Yes I was"

No you was"

"Yes I weren't"

Oh, all right then, I win! Now, can we move on? :D

Just wanted to say that I never said the bike would handle better,if it's written in the post it was put there by someone else to bust my balls and I don't drink so I didn't do it by accident. Raking obviously makes turning a problem among other things

It's not really a problem. Just something you have to get used to. I can't do figure 8's in a parking lot or anything but turning isn't a problem.

Back