No spark 72' with Pamco , e-advanced

Lance,

That damage looks like you tried to drive the coils directly from the Hall effect sensor. PM your address and I will send you a new PC board, but you cannot drive the coil directly from the sensor. It will fry instantly. That is in the instructions. Please review the instructions when you get the new part.

Pete, Could you confirm my wiring in my post above. I want to make sure I have it right.

Well it has been a couple of weeks and no replacement parts. I have ordered a new plate and perhaps that will show up soon. When it does I will keep yal in the loop. I would appreciate someone confirming my wiring setup in the previous post.

Your showing one of the three wires from the e-advance going straight to power. Should be from e-advance black to ground, green to coil, and red to coil with it then going to power source. Should also have a kill switch and fuse between red from coil to power source.

Have a look at this diagram:
Pamco E-Advancer.JPG

You'll be fine with an inline blade or mini blade fuse found at your auto parts store. Solder it if you have the tools.

Back