noob question, voltage reg and rect which is which

SpoogeMCMM

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
okay, so I'm trying to figure out my tc bros wiring harness and when I got my bike all the wiring was ripped apart, so can someone please take a pic of their voltage regulator and their voltage rectifier for me and identify them. I feel retarded:doh:. I have a 78 xs650 special btw

regulator is a box with round edges in goldish color with 3 wires coming out, red, green, black.. rectifier is flat rectangular with 5 wires coming out, red, black, 3 white.. or something

Thanks blood. :thumbsup: Now to decide if I really need to be at work for my full shift on my last day, or if I go nap and do wiring.... lol

Okay, so I have two rectangle boxes in front of me. One black and one gold. The black has 3 wires, black green and black/red. The gold one has 5, one red one yellow one black one blue and one red/white.. am I missing something?

I found the rectifier... I feel dumb.... still not 100% sure which the reg is tho. I assume black green and black/red

regulator

Attachments

• 101548_02_xl.jpg
    101548_02_xl.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 69
Okay, so I have two rectangle boxes in front of me. One black and one gold. The black has 3 wires, black green and black/red. The gold one has 5, one red one yellow one black one blue and one red/white.. am I missing something?
Regulator
Safety Relay

Back