Ny bikers make news

There was some braking checking, and the driver was trying to stop some lane spliting. They shouldn't have been riding through new york city like that. As for the driver, what are police officer's for? I mean out here there are plenty of pricks on crouch rockets, driving like butt holes. Does mean i get to try and stop it with my 5000 pound suv. Its like twomanyxsb1s said too many people, crammed in a small space

The stupid bastard that got ran over was trying to see how close he could get to the front of the vehicle, showing off and hamming for "camera guy" and got ran the fuck over. He got bit while being STUPID. I don't know what anyone would expect. He cut in front of the damn truck so close the driver could not even see a normally positioned brake light, if it had one at all.
He was not "brake checking" the vehicle, he was operating his own machine in an a reckless, unpredictable, and irresponsible manner. I did not see anyone trying to "stop" lane splitting in the original video.

Just for the record im NOT defending anyone here. Also there are 5 other videos posted of that day, before the "original". I don't know if there back on youtube or not. If i was the driver would have done the same, he was just protecting his own.

The stupid bastard that got ran over was trying to see how close he could get to the front of the vehicle, showing off and hamming for "camera guy" and got ran the fuck over. He got bit while being STUPID. I don't know what anyone would expect. He cut in front of the damn truck so close the driver could not even see a normally positioned brake light, if it had one at all.
He was not "brake checking" the vehicle, he was operating his own machine in an a reckless, unpredictable, and irresponsible manner. I did not see anyone trying to "stop" lane splitting in the original video.

the man( the one with broken back) that got ran over was try'n to pull the The stupid bastard out of the way it what I head! :shrug:

Have you ever driven on the Belt Parkway in NY bikes fly up the middle all the time and that's normal. The guy who got bumped first told a news reporter he was just trying to slow the car down because others were doing stunts in front of him and he was not trying to do anything but slow the cars down.... NOW DUMMY you got locked up and had to get a lawyer. There is a place and time to stunt Not on the west shore exway with all the cars. Its a shame the followers are also going to suffer. NOW EVERYONE go out and BUY A GO PRO take a gun into a bank and film it . NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU...:yikes: DUMB ASSES WITH CAMERAS that take video and ASSHOLES ON FACEBOOK!!!!!! GET A LIFE

I would like to know what provoked the bikers in the first place. It's hard to believe that all of a sudden the bikers started to chase this guy.

Here's the first contact clip. This dip-fuck is eyeballing the front of that car the whole time. He was trying to park it and got his ass run over. Why a guy with 2 kids is out acting this stupid? Who the hell knows, but the NYC police and prosecutor are not buying it. There's videos all over youtube of assholes "parking it" in front of cars, fucking with them, seeing how close they can get for the camera.

http://gma.yahoo.com/christopher-cr...-hes-152732705--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

The suv should have slowed until all the motorcycles were far away. Only safe thing to do really. So even if he wasn't at fault, he doesn't know how to drive.

In fact I think he said himself they were panicking

Last edited:
boy there is lots of opinions here for sure.to me and i cud be wrong, it looked like the cager was minding his own biz till the bikes showed up.im not from nyc im from MO.we must have different rules here.act like a idiot 2ft from the radiator of my cage and you are very likely to git run over.im a kind person overall so if i did run over yu, i would prob stop and put yu out of your misery if you are seriously hurt.just as i would a deer or a coon or anything else i ran over. i would not eat you tho as i would a deer or a coon.they say crotch roket riders taste like a old weed roach. yuk

Back