Old and New Bike

Dusty

Dusty
Reaction score
Well Ive been on this forum for a couple of weeks now, so I thought I'd post a few pics of the stuff I've done. The red and black bike is the first XS I built a couple of years ago. The green bike is what I have just finished with the help of this site.
misc. motorcycle,Mookie,Dad,Mom 016.jpgmisc. motorcycle,Mookie,Dad,Mom 020.jpgmisc. motorcycle,Mookie,Dad,Mom 019.jpg
001.jpg002.jpgyamachop done 002.jpg

Dude those bikes are NICE!
I really dig the green one..can you give some info on it?
What is the tank? Where did you get the spedo from? Pipes are they custom?
Awesome job on both.

I especially like the way you painted the frame purple. It stands out better than just the regular black. Definitely inspiration for me on my project.

The green one looks like it has a G&L hard tail.

Both bikes are killer although I am a little more fond of the purple and black one

I really like the green one as well. My preference would be for a longer and lower tank, but it's bad ass the way it sits. Nice job on both bikes!

The tail is a G&L on the green bike. I went with that because I liked it better than the TC bros. tail. I don't like the way the bottom rail kicks up at the end. The tail on the red and black bike is a Black Widow. That tail was junk when I got it, and I had to cut it apart and re-weld it just to make it work.

The tank on the green bike is an old Drag Specialties (I think). I made the head light/speedo set up. The pipes are stock cut off XS,with JC Whitney slip ons. I built the green bike with stuff I had left over from other projects.

Back