Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

I hope it was not quick and VERY painful. If anyone needed a HOT LEAD injection, it was him. ..don't get me started....

Last edited:
225492_10100833209119124_8316676_72784723_4024352_n.jpg

Yeah, you must have really misheard...

I'm sorry, but I have to call "red herring". Killed than barried at sea in the same day huh? When I was in Iraq and someone shot a turd, there was a bunch of stuff you had to do. You didn't just walk away. Checks were made, documentation, pictures, ect. Now this is the most hated man right now and nothing? One picture so far? People put more time and money into proving Obama is a citizen than proving Bin Laden is dead. I really do hope that fuck is burning right now, but I'm very leary. Grassy knoll and hope the economy bounces back.

I see no reason in joy for this. Sick bastard is dead. Our meddling in the internal affairs countries in our insatiable quest for cheap oil means the breeding and training of people who hate us will go on endlessly. Been doing some reading on the Muslims and Mid East, I could go on.... but won't.

and of course the Pakistani goverment had no idea he was there

Abbottabad, 60 km (35 miles) north of the Pakistani capital Islamabad. A U.S. forces raided bin Laden's heavily guarded compound in a suburb of Pakistan's capital

The home is in Abbottabad, a town about 35 miles north of Islamabad, that is relatively affluent and home to many retired members of Pakistan's military.

Residents in Abbottabad said a Pakistani military training academy is near the compound.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/bin-ladens-cave-a-golf-co_b_856139.html

Last edited:
I see no reason in joy for this. Sick bastard is dead. Our meddling in the internal affairs countries in our insatiable quest for cheap oil means the breeding and training of people who hate us will go on endlessly. Been doing some reading on the Muslims and Mid East, I could go on.... but won't.

Thank fuck someone has some sense around here!

Glad he is dead if this is real, I don't need people like that sharing my Oxygen.

I think it's good that the body was disposed of. Let's not make a martyr out of this guy. When you killed that rat did you parade it around the neighborhood? No, you threw it in the trash. He's gone and good ridance.

Tom Graham

I like the one we all learned, about "amber waves of grain" and "purple mountain's majesty" and so on, but I understand they don't write 'em like they used to....

Anyway, good shootin'.

A great victory for the U.S. and our military (not our president), lets hope the credit is given to the right people...

Hear, hear!

And don't forget the possibility that we just pissed off some of the most violent, viscious people in the world...also well known for exacting revenge. We just killed someone that a very evil and sadistic group of people considered to be the right hand of their god. I'm thinking they ain't gonna call it a day, and go on home to watch Oprah.

Don't get me wrong. The SOB needed taking out...and I'm glad it was the USofA that got him. There should never have been a doubt in anybody's mind about ending his life. I could easily of pulled the trigger given the chance.

But, we should be prepared for the consequences. I hope there are none...but...

Back