Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

sshh.

picture.php

Unfortunetely, you've been photoshopped!

I still don't believe it.

Well, there's no direct evidence that it happened. Nor can there ever be incontrovertible evidence it happened. But the best indirect evidence he's dead or captured is that if he isn't, he would be liable to turn up in one of his videos and show that the reports of his death are greatly exaggerated.

I'm sorry, but I have to call "red herring". Killed than barried at sea in the same day huh? When I was in Iraq and someone shot a turd, there was a bunch of stuff you had to do. You didn't just walk away. Checks were made, documentation, pictures, ect. Now this is the most hated man right now and nothing? One picture so far? People put more time and money into proving Obama is a citizen than proving Bin Laden is dead. I really do hope that fuck is burning right now, but I'm very leary. Grassy knoll and hope the economy bounces back.

cynic...now your government would never lie to you, after all this one was voted in on a slogan for change...smallchange, and none of it in your pocket

gggary said:
I see no reason in joy for this. Sick bastard is dead. Our meddling in the internal affairs countries in our insatiable quest for cheap oil means the breeding and training of people who hate us will go on endlessly. Been doing some reading on the Muslims and Mid East, I could go on.... but won't.

try reading about the 'christian' crusades too

Yeah, she wouldn't lie about something like that.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world that he didn't exist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstra
try reading about the 'christian' crusades too

That happened in the medieval period. Best to keep discussions in the modern age.

Unfortunately although we may not learn from the past, culturally we never forget it

^It seems to me there's a devotedly apologist mindset that never forgets, in a highly selective way. My ancestors were Protestant heretics in Germany made refugees by Louis XIV's holy war on them. It would be insane to "drag it up" today. It's equally insane to drag up the Crusades.

Not much of a mansion though. If he's not dead; he will make a nice little video as he has done in the past and disprove it. Until then, I take it for face value.

Why make a video? He can do far more damage if everyone believes him dead. People don't hunt dead men.

I'm no saying this is the case. Just pointing out that there are still a lot of unanswered questions, and no body.

Why make a video? He can do far more damage if everyone believes him dead. People don't hunt dead men.

I'm no saying this is the case. Just pointing out that there are still a lot of unanswered questions, and no body.

He is too prideful. He would regularly claim responsibility for attacks he had nothing to do with as well as always disputing reports of his death previously. The State Department will end up releasing at least a few photos officially or unofficially via sources like Wikileaks.

There will be more videos-its claimed that he has done more recently, including one made assuming he would at some point be killed or die. They won't be proof of anything, but should excite some of the posters in this thread. :D

John

Back