Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

He's dead as a hammer. Shot in the face by the Seals of Team 6. I used to party with some guys from Team 4. They were always ragging on each other about unnecessary collateral damage. "You didn't have to do that schoolhouse"...." I was taking fire from there!!"....lots of fun at parties.

t1larg.iconic.obama.gi.jpg

Here's one from my personal collection. Iraq 2004-2005. It's pretty easy to watch this type of shit on TV or on some fucking video game and have a round table discussion about it. I personally don't like it anymore.

Well, it won't attach. Its a couple dudes with no heads.

Attachments

• iraq.bmp
    55.8 KB · Views: 155
yea,, lol ... i have come to realize, no matter who is in office ,, they are gonna be sorry as hell in one form or another.. the whole world is corrupt, that is one thing that we all can agree on .. i do not participate in political threads,, i have enuff stress without that pack of lies

My cousins the same, he had a hard time in Northern Ireland then the Falklands war.. He had a couple of Argie' ear trophies (disposed of now!) that hes no longer proud of!
He wont talk much about that time anymore...
He still works in the Emirates & Saudi as a 'close protection' officer .

this should break this up ,,, damn good movie with a f ing great song... some may relate, even if you have never seen the movie or heard the song, you will be hooked... good stuff

Back