For Sale - PARTS LOT

phil240

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am selling my parts lot for $2500.00 OBO, located in Staten Island, NY. Must take whole lot, will not part out. Thanks to an injury current and planned future builds will no longer be happening. I will be able to take pictures this weekend 5/18 or 5/19 to upload pics.

parts list:
TC BROS hardtail not installed

3 frames cut for hardtail (numbers are good, no title, can give vin print out for titling company)

1 hardtail frame, roller with motor. minor finishing needed (numbers are good, no title, can give vin print out for titling company)

1 rear mag rim

2 front mag rim

1 spoke front rim

1 spoke rear rim (drum brake)

1 spoke aluminum front rim with new knobby tires

1 spoke aluminum rear wheel with new knobby tires (drum brake)

2 new aftermarket headlights

2 new aftermarket taillights with side mount plate

3 sets of aftermarket blinkers

2 new LaPera seats

1 new gas tank

1 used king sportster tank

1 pair new handlebars

1 new throttle assembly

1 pair new hand controls

1 engine that needs to be rebuilt, complete minus carbs (motor turned over when kicked before being stored)

1 sv650 front end

1 HHB solid riser bushing kit

And whatever other parts I have lying around for the builds I had planned.

Best way to contact me is send me your phone number in a message through here if you are interested. Parts being sold as a lot, not parting the lot out. These parts cost me about 3000.00 to accumulate, my loss is your gain. Roller needs minimal work to be finished, spare parts left over build 3/4 of another bike and parts left after that builds you another 1/2 of a bike and your still left with a frame ready to be hardtailed after that.

2500.00 OBO

Here is picture of bike before I did some work to it. Now has been wired and has pipes and carbs
This is a good deal and you could build two bikes. Phil was in a very bad accident and cannot ride for at least another year.
Anyone that buys this setup I will throw in another complete chopper harness for the other hard tail setup.
This bike has a story and was built by me 9 years ago for one of INDIAN LARRY'S employees and then ended up in CONN. and I bought it back a year ago. This bike is on YOUTUBE . Motor was changed by me a year ago not much to get it on the road.
I have built many bikes for Phil and he is a good family man. MAKE THE DUDE A OFFER and come with big truck.

Attachments

• chop.jpg
    chop.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 190
Harley is not for sale and lift is not for sale. I have more parts in the loft of my garage, too dark for pictures and weather is to crappy for me to take them outside and take pics.

Well, consider this no longer for sale. The admins can delete if they want. I'll just leave the build on hold the year or two I need to heal up.

Back