Photobucket Thing

rossness

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys get the photo bucket subscription thing for most of the pictures posted in threads? Do you guys pay for that? This is my first forum type experience so I don't really know the protocol for if I need to pay....

You don't need anything. When you click the "upload an Image or File" button on the right in your comment box, it uploads it to this site. No third party stuff needed.

What web browser are you using?

There's add-ons for Chrome and Firefox that lets you view them. Not sure about Safari...

Since you mention photofucket you're probably seeing that error thing from disabled pictures that began when they quit being free. I don't think anybody is seeing those pictures anymore. But if you upload direct to the site as was suggested everything should work fine.

I use Firefox, downloaded "Photobucket embedded image fix". I did a search and of the options for the fix there was some that had been superseded by Photobuck and no longer worked. I don't have a problem seeing any pics that have been hosted from them, so this fix is still working. I now take the time to download any of Fotoplucket's hidden pics that i had missed before I thought, or didn't think, about the longevity of n open internet

Mind you i have never used any clouds or hosting services so all my pics are under my control. Now who's selling another terabit hard-drive.

Back