Pics of my custom chopper build.

[/URL][/IMG]

master cylinder is from a Kawasaki zx10 zing splat. only thing left for fabrication is making the exhaust pipes. Local muffler shop should be calling today to let me know that the pipes are bent into a "Builder's Kit"

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_20150805_155043_413_zpsmh4nj1vv.jpg
    IMG_20150805_155043_413_zpsmh4nj1vv.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2
Construction and fab is complete. Start disassembly tomorrow and send everything out for paint. I still need to get a front brake caliper, new grips, and a set of pod air filters.

Scott

Been a while since I posted guys so I wanted to give you an update. The bike is almost done. Getting forms sent in to the state so I can get a vin number and a title.

I will send pics later

[/URL][/IMG]Thought I would show some pics of some test panels I made up. I am trying to decide which color I want to go with for the bike. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 20160322_172623_zpsws244dbd.jpg
    20160322_172623_zpsws244dbd.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 2
That paint sample reminds me of the paint used on the back of aquariums. When i was little, i would peel it off, then dad would peel his belt off!
Is it the same stuff? I like it

Went with an old school paint job. How many of you remember Eerie-Dess from Metal-Flake corp. ? Also decided to install a sight glass on the side of the tank.

20160715_113922_zps1we82tfi.JPG
From the back. Many members said to ditch the flat trailer fender and I agreed. This was the original chrome front fender from the xs donor bike. Looks so much better

The fromt fender is a good match for the rear. I used it for mine, and used that chrome door edge stuff were i cut the ears off.

Well I am off too get oil and gas and start the engine in the bike. I spent all day finishing up loose ends. I checked for spark this morning and there was a good blue spark to the new plugs, compression was very stout. Ill report back later

Back