picture section

swbill

Slacker garage shop
Reaction score
Been a member here for nearly 2 years and never even noticed there is a album section for us to set up our own picture folders. Really cool. Just got mine set up with a few. I'll add a bunch more but it takes me a while to resize them all.

Beautiful bike, Bill! :)

If I may be so bold as to take a stab at grepper's query, that looks like a wiseguy intake. I have a shorty on my cafe-roadster and recognize the workmanship, as well as the vacuum bung. I highly recommend them for 2-into-1 applications based on my experience with mine.

TC

Thanks. Yes that's one of Joe's. I love it and was able to get it set up running perfect. Teecat it was your threads and some help from Griz that got it running right.

OK, Just checking. I'm gathering up parts for my next build, a rat chopper. Already decided to have Hammer in Hand (http://hammerinhandcycles.com/) out of St. Johns MI do my welding work. Thinking about doing a 2 into 1 for the carbs and looking over my options. Seeing if someone else makes em except Joe Wiseguy. It would be nice to buy it local.

Back