piggy back shocks ....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys,,, while i,m playing with my xs650 yam... on the rear i,ve got a older /but nice set of icon adjustable... and i think while playingits would be nice to allow for possibly a nice set of mikesxs yellowish /gold piggyback shocks .. does anybody have a set on their bikes at all ,,,,,and are you happy with them .... for 200 bucks they seem a good price .. regards oldbiker

Boy, I don't know, Ikons (the new Konis) are about as good as it gets. How much did they cost?

Chain rubs spring. Space them out far on bottom. I use two washer and need another but two is all that fits.

I have a pair on my tracker and they are stiff although they may be 'breaking in' after 1200 miles or so. I will look for a smoother ride on the next bike.

Hey, new to the site. I saw this thread and I have a pair of the mikesxs piggyback shocks and have the clearance issue as well. I have not put them on to stay yet but I think that going with a couple washers and going to the 520 chain conversion may solve this. Has anyone else tried these shocks with a 520 conversion? Thanks

Lucien

Back