Pitbull Triple Tree

maddagascar

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. First post here, new to this forum but have been on others. I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with a pitbull triple tree stand. I want to know what pin is used. I would like to remove the forks and service them. I already have a rear stand and front triple tree, but don't know what pin will work safely inside the triple tree. Anybody?

Looking forward to being a part of a great forum. I know how to search, I've been searching so much and have found my own answers instead of making a ton of different threads to ask for help.

Cheapest wat is to just get a bike lift from Harbor Freight. Ive had mine for years with no problems. Lifts both wheels off the ground. Of just some 4x4 blocks under the center.

Cheapest wat is to just get a bike lift from Harbor Freight. Ive had mine for years with no problems. Lifts both wheels off the ground. Of just some 4x4 blocks under the center.

Thanks for the reply. I've got a lift I throw it on, so I'd like to use the pitbull stands. One member named C-Loc had them in his build theead. But i dont think hes active anymore. Ill post a pic in a bit of what the stand is.

Oh, I know what the stand is. I have one. But it's for a bike that can't be lifted from under the frame due to exhaust.
The hole is 22mm in diameter. I just measured it. Depth is goes all the way up.

Oh, I know what the stand is. I have one. But it's for a bike that can't be lifted from under the frame due to exhaust.
The hole is 22mm in diameter. I just measured it. Depth is goes all the way up.

Aweomse. Thanks for measuring that out. I called pitbull and provided the 22mm. they will get back to me tomorrow with the correct pin size.

Btw, is there an app for this forum yet? I searched but it seems to have never taken off.

Back