Pocket Rocket - Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was another one that was inspirational.

052a.jpg

2012-07-07_14-17-48_901.jpg

http://lowbrowcustoms.blogspot.com/2012/07/customer-bike-spotlight.html

Thinking about these strut/springs for the rear for a less bulky look. They are probably as stiff or even more than the burly's. Anyone ride a bike with these?

sstruts.jpg

Cool! Let me know if it works with it on?

Johann,

Joe got back to me and he reckons his bracing fouls the passenger peg mounts but I don't see how. If the bracing is no wider than the swinger it shouldn't touch. I'm going to weld up my own bracing and see what the deal is. I'll post up some pictures when I get round to it if you like.

Cheers,
Alex

That sucks man. Post pictures of what you end up doing!

Johann,

Joe got back to me and he reckons his bracing fouls the passenger peg mounts but I don't see how. If the bracing is no wider than the swinger it shouldn't touch. I'm going to weld up my own bracing and see what the deal is. I'll post up some pictures when I get round to it if you like.

Cheers,
Alex

if I did go back to the peanut.. I'd go with the following color scheme.

silver frame, polished top tree, polished tank and fender.

Black out the front end with fairing and fork covers, clip ons and black exhaust pipes.

full

If this tank. I'd paint frame black along everything else. Tank would be black/yellow/white along the edges along with rear fender to match.

full

Just going to flip a coin on this one and be done with it lol. Either that or figure out how to make mounts to interchange between the 2.

Hahah exactly ;p

Damn hd tank is going to need some work. Ordered a new filler neck, cap and new npt style bungs and some por 15 to coat the guts!

Just make where you can change the tanks to what ever mood your in that day... That way you can select the tank that best matches your attire for the day... Kinda like women do with purses..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back