Random

Hedge Apple, Osage Orange, Braintree, Bois d'Arc or Bodarck. Whatever name it's given it will make you bleed every trip of the train. This is the result of a tension release while chainsawing. I was trimming a large branch that was on the ground when I apparently cut the anchor that was holding her back.....kinda like a mouse trap she swung and smacked me upside the head knocking my glasses off and making me take a few steps to remain standing.
IMG_0129.JPG

Hedge Apple, Osage Orange, Braintree, Bois d'Arc or Bodarck. Whatever name it's given it will make you bleed every trip of the train. This is the result of a tension release while chainsawing. I was trimming a large branch that was on the ground when I apparently cut the anchor that was holding her back.....kinda like a mouse trap she swung and smacked me upside the head knocking my glasses off and making me take a few steps to remain standing.
View attachment 245808
Hmm. You use the same barber/stylist I use.

Nasty. Glad you kept your wits about you and hung onto the chainsaw without more damage. Could have been so much worse

Your parts is crooked. Use a comb to get it straight, I do. Mine is nice and straight, wide, but straight.

Back