re introduction

cobrasneverdie

el guapo
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So it's been a while since I've been on here may need some help again. I had built a bobber a few years ago, took me like 4 years to build and a lot of help from you guys. So thank you guys very much for that, great community!

Unfortunately my motorcycle got stolen about 2 years ago and it's been heart to stomach ever since. Luckily the guy who helped me build my bike gave me a motor and nothing else. So I have to start from scratch with nothing buy a motor, no carbs, no pipes, no frame, nothing.

Question, here how hard is it to find a frame these days, one that's not been hacked?
Is there still a chance to go with a two-in-one carb, how hard is the pipe to get? Someone still making this?
Any suggestions for decent carbs (two-in-one)

I'm pretty sure this engine is an 80, I just have to double check the number.

Also thanks, I'm glad to be back on this site

Hey guys,

So it's been a while since I've been on here may need some help again. I had built a bobber a few years ago, took me like 4 years to build and a lot of help from you guys. So thank you guys very much for that, great community!

Unfortunately my motorcycle got stolen about 2 years ago and it's been heart to stomach ever since. Luckily the guy who helped me build my bike gave me a motor and nothing else. So I have to start from scratch with nothing buy a motor, no carbs, no pipes, no frame, nothing.

Question, here how hard is it to find a frame these days, one that's not been hacked?
Is there still a chance to go with a two-in-one carb, how hard is the pipe to get? Someone still making this?
Any suggestions for decent carbs (two-in-one)

I'm pretty sure this engine is an 80, I just have to double check the number.

Also thanks, I'm glad to be back on this site
Welcome back, and I imagine that if you keep a close eye on your local ads, you'll find what you need.
...and check the classifieds, here.

Back