red bull ktm ken roczens xs 650 bobber

Pretty clean:thumbsup: I saw one pic of it on Instagram a few weeks back. Pretty cool to see it here on the forum. Did you guys do any motor work to it?
I want some bars just like that, maybe a few inches less rise, but same shape. Congrats to Roczen on the championship too!

Posted via Mobile

Nice look'n build---better get another one ready for him with the outdoors---he looked damn good at Hangtown

The paint looks really nice, but I just HAVE to ask:

1. Is it designed to slide your ass off the seat onto the fender and set your right ass cheek on fire with the exhaust?

2. Why the cheapo flooded cell battery?

3. Kenda tires? Really?

4. You did not mention ANY reliability mods, IE, PMA, Pamco ignition, cylinder work, cam chain tensioner/chain change, no spin-on oil filter kit, etc. What about new sprockets to go with that chain? Is it not intended to be ridden?

5. Is the axle SUPPOSED to not come all the way through the nut on the left rear?

The paint looks really nice, but I just HAVE to ask:

1. Is it designed to slide your ass off the seat onto the fender and set your right ass cheek on fire with the exhaust?

2. Why the cheapo flooded cell battery?

3. Kenda tires? Really?

4. You did not mention ANY reliability mods, IE, PMA, Pamco ignition, cylinder work, cam chain tensioner/chain change, no spin-on oil filter kit, etc. What about new sprockets to go with that chain? Is it not intended to be ridden?

5. Is the axle SUPPOSED to not come all the way through the nut on the left rear?

Really? :wtf: did the OP kick your dog or something?
Way to be man!

Really? :wtf: did the OP kick your dog or something?
Way to be man!

Nope, just don't understand. If this was built for a world champion racer why it would be done on with apparently little or NO eye toward safety, rideability, or reliability?:confused:

People get thier panties in a wad around here every time someone fails to jerk off the "builder" of the latest work of art. Let's make an announcement here: NOT EVERYONE LOVES, OR "GETS" YOUR SHIT! :umm: Just calling it like I see it.
That kid rides FAST bikes that handle and are reliable for a living. I don't think his expectations would be less of something he is coming out of pocket for. Perhaps the vaunted "look" is worth more than a rideable, reliable custom motorcycle these days.:shrug:

unsafe??? the way I see it these bikes Yamaha made in the 70s are still on the rode today.. why would u mess with a good thing? its a cruiser, if he wanted to go fast I would have built him a crotch rocket.. im not into building my bikes online aka catalog bikes I make it all by hand. also I don't really get why ppl feel the need to talk trash about other peoples builds. when I build these bikes for customers, I BUILD THEM HOW THEY WANT THEM, not for some expert behind his keyboard on xs650.com ps the rear axle has red locktight its not coming off thank you to all of the positive commenting people on here very much appreciated and as for the negative people I really don't give a shit what you think!! be sure to check out this bike in wrench magazine in the next few months and also a 6 page spread on our road king in this months American bagger

-Yes, unsafe.

-So you didn't do any work to the motor or electricals then? Still no details on that.

-Your own statement- Why would you mess with them? You cut the frame and hard tailed it, not me.

Red locktite don't make the bolt long enough to come through the nut. Might not back off, but won't hold the intended amount of tensile energy either.

I see you are 28 years old (clever name BTW. Very inventive) I realize you grew up in a world were everybody got a trophy and there were no losers and everyone is special. Unfortunately, that ain't how it works and just because you can cobble on some metal and get shit powder coated does not make you Denny Berg.

You are a true artist. Go with art.

Last edited:
Without critics, the world swims in shit brother.

Show me a half-assed turd, and that's what I'll call it. Show me something with lots of solid thought and consideration and I'll praise it's beauty.
Several self-described ameteur builders here turned out a MUCH nicer, complete, better put together machines in the last 2 years, and they actually give a shit about what components they use, and if it's reliable and safe! That should be TRIPLE the consideration if you fancy yourself a business enterprise.

Hope you have product liability insurance, but I seriously doubt that. Good luck.

Not to go off the apparent downward spiral topic here but I have to ask the question. I'm wondering if you got the tail light from the same place I did. Because it looks EXACTLY like the tow behind trailer light I discovered at my local Auto Parts store.

Whoa!!! Time out man. I was simply asking a question. I found it intriguing to see someone with a like mind in my approach. I think your bike looks great. You did a good job in the fabrication of the bike. There are a couple of things I don't personaly like about the bike but that's just my opinion. And opinion are worthless. Everyone has one. I wasn't putting you or your bike down in any way. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

oh im sorry thank you its much appreciated but as u can tell from the previous posts some feel the need to cut this bike down as much as they can so its getting old I figured that's what u were getting at lol

Back