Reproduction Decal

I've bought a lot of H2 parts from them. They are slow to respond sometimes, and a little disorganized, but they are straight dealers. And they have some good stuff.

John

Reproduction Decals is one of the best on line companies I have ever dealt with. Great products and the decals are as they say. I have never had a communication problem and my last order was two weeks ago. All good.

Thanks for the responses. They have just contacted me, I will give them my money. thks jack
Reproduction Decals is one of the best on line companies I have ever dealt with. Great products and the decals are as they say. I have never had a communication problem and my last order was two weeks ago. All good.

That the guys in Canada? They supplied these.
Great product. I had the painter clear over them, not "correct" but more durable IMHO.

77painta.JPG

Used them on a couple of Hondas. They're XS650B grfaphics were VERY difficult to lign up and may be "off" just a little, but they were good about giving us some extra pieces to replace the ones we damaged trying to get them installed correctly.

Overall, a good company.

I got mine off of eBay. Had my tins professionally painted and had him put the clear over the decals.
full

Back