Reverse phone lookup

Mikey

got muscles in his head that ain't never been used
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
does anyone know of a legit reverse phone number lookup site as in free and not we won't show you the info till you pay
I let a guy into my shop to pay him to do work on my BMW I had to go into the house for awhile and left him unsupervised and when I went back out there it looked like he had started as in he took off the starter solenoid ( he broke it and just left it laying)
He was gone and so was 4 of my My Makita 20 volt tools
I texted to him and also talked with him via his cell phone before he got here
his was a local area code ( 320-472- 04340 )) and of couse he's not replying to my text ( i have to assume he turned his cell off )
I just want to catch the rat bastard and I gave the cops all the info I had about what was stolen and that number to the local cops and all I got was the usual we'll look into it but we won't find anything blah blah blah
I also posted the info on Face Book but I'm getting swamped by reply's and theory's
I was distracted by the loss a a good friend ( I was one of his pallbearers ) so my trusting self let it happen
It was just tools but ...
Oh and I later found out from my wife that he came onto the property through the neighbors yard so he probably parked his car 1 avenue from ours
Edit the number is 320-472- 0434

Last edited:
Yeah I just used the same site and it looks like the Face Book folks have tried to search on that number 44 times too
I may need to go visit the local cops today they never even came here just took my information and pretty much blew me off I should have said I think he had a gun maybe it might have gotten them out of the office
Protect and serve :poo::shrug:

Best of luck recovering your tools.
Happened to me 20 yrs ago, two sets each metric and standard along with other assorted goodies
all Craftsman. 3 boxes worth. Got a call from the police a few months later about my tools.
I said you found them great! They said no, just wanted to know if you had heard anything about them.
Sheesh! I thought that was your job. :mad: Still not happy. Sill do yard sales looking for those boxes.

Lucky for me he didn't take all my hand tools but I guess cordless tools sell quick

I did file a police report but they don't seem real interested but...
Facebook people are tenacious bunch and there helping where ever they can
So far I have a good lead on a name I just need to see a photo I'll never forget that face
Ok maybe not never but if I see him in a lumber yard and a 2x4 is handy I might accidently cold cock the SOB he's got to be fairly local
And off to cop shop I go if they won't come to me I'll just go visit them maybe if I keep visiting them they might try harder

And the story continues
got a call from a Facebooker whos friend was approached by someone trying to sell Dewalt tools out of his car at the local Home Depot this morning at 9:03 I have now talked to the store manager who will show the tapes to the police
Now it's time to lite a fire underneath the police here to get things going if I can see his face from the tape it's one step closer
And the guy who was approached about buying the tools will talk to the cops
Stay tooned this might work out yet

I had his telephone number wrong it is 320-472-0434

Back