Right now I'm listening to...

This is my most favourite piece of music and I have been listening to this track near every week for over 40 years.

It still has the same effect on me today that it did the first day that I heard it all those years ago .... I cry like a baby ...

It seems to resonate with me on an almost primal level and I have long ago given up trying to explain or understand its cathartic effect on my psyche.

I have been listening to Motorhead constantly since I started putting my bike back together. Building a bike to Motorhead is a religious experience ;-)
I've been listening to them since the mid eighties and still love the music.

the greatest band ever that's right I said it what about it you don't like it to bad!
here they are I dare say the greatest band everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
:D

Nah I never did. I now think that sux.
:laugh:

I've seen them 5 times, and I concur, BEST EVER!!!! Even in 2009 on the Black Ice tour, when I was apprehensive about what the show might be, they blew it out of the park again. My brother-in-law had never seen them in 20 years and over 100 concerts, and even HE with all that under his belt said he would never forgive himself for not seeing them sooner. Excellent stuff. Maybe a little predictable on some levels, but I love comfort. It was great to see as many as 3 generations sitting together at that show too.

John Newman -Can you love me again

Northern Soul

Back