Right now I'm listening to...

the greatest band ever that's right I said it what about it you don't like it to bad!
here they are I dare say the greatest band everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
:D

Totally f'ing agree. Saw them in a 9,000 seat venue and there were over 12,000 ppl there. Fire hazard, fights, beer, and hippie toothpicks blazing. But it was one of the best concerts ever. AC/FREAKING/DC. Rock on brother.

Posted via Mobile

The Ramones, Road to Ruin.
Saw them at the Decade lounge in Oakland Pa. in the late 70's. The loudest concert that I ever attended. My ears were still ringin' two days later!
Blitzkrieg Bop!! :banghead:

Saw them in 1994 with Pearl Jam in New Orleans, and the Ramones could have been the headliner instead Epic concert!

Posted via Mobile

Pearl Jam had its fifteen minutes and now Ramones would headline, the way it ought to be :)

Currently listening to a full album of acid king courtesy of youtube. I am losing my mind and unable to distinguish between one song and the next but I am loving every minute of it. :rock:

Nah I never did. I now think that sux.
:laugh:

At the age of 15, I saw AC/DC (with the great Bon Scott) live in Knoxville, TN's pungent and smoky Civic Auditorium on October 2, 1979.

Sadly, he died 4 months later on February 19, 1980.

Shortly before being hired to do odd jobs for AC/DC, he had a nearly fatal motorcycle accident while riding drunk on his Suzuki 550 in Australia.

Carbon

We are def on the same page brotha. All that is epically good jams

I only suspect the canuks posting up da beib.

Back