Royal Enfield Twin

Hmmmm....looks pretty nice Skull.

I'd lose the flakey handlebars - and buy it.

...and how about this: after you go to Brisbane to get the Interceptor, you swing by Kiwi, pick-up that tastey little GS650G and drop it off to me in Canada.

Lunch - on me.

Deal?

Pete
But, But, but.............

What am i going to ride when in NZ.

Ok as long as you throw in a bottle of CC......

That little GS is going to take me to the Burt Monro Challenge and return. Really want to go next year but i have a feeling that wont pan out. Hoping my son can come down with me on, now his, my old XS650 If not 2024 then definatly 2025
Screenshot 2023-05-04 204810.jpg

Going to NZ in 7 weeks, (grand-kids visit). Going to go down to Brissy a week early and see my Grand-kids there before i go to NZ. Will pick up the Interceptor before going to NZ if i decide to get it

Got 24 hours to make up my mind. Lot of extras and the seat looks a bit, Mehhhh, but should be good for long trips. Get the original a well Has a center stand, sump plate, LED headlight and 2 small LED driving lights, pannier racks, (owner has 2 bags he bought for $200 he will let them go for $100, never used), engine protectors, set of performance Mufflers, tank rack, highway pegs, (see how they work. not to far forward and could be good to stretch and rest the legs on a trip), Tank rack, knee pads, and the Givi wind screen. Screen is a bit of an eye saw, could always sell it off and get another, or play around with it.

Gotta be close to a couple of G's worth of extras. The owner bunged his shoulder that won't heal enough to ride it for what he was riding it for. Ha had a 1 tooth larger front sprocket, changed from Factory. 2020 model with 14,000 klm's Price is about right, compared to others for sale it is on the better side for price taking into account the extras. Chrome tank model were top of the model price range when they came out..............seat makes me laugh but then it isn't seen when riding.

View attachment 242051View attachment 242052View attachment 242054View attachment 242056
Looks like a nice bike! It looks as though the previous owner set it up with comfort in mind ( not a bad thing 😄) and I always liked that chrome tank model. I wish my valves were that easy to access!

Back