Show here your helmets, jackets and protective clothing

XS650_Bobber

Working in my project
Reaction score
I decide to open this thread to share and talk about our protective clothing...

Attachments

• P1140908_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140908_redimensionar.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 240
  • P1140914_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140914_redimensionar.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 257
  • P1140913_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140913_redimensionar.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 244
  • P1140912_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140912_redimensionar.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 252
  • P1140911_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140911_redimensionar.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 258
  • P1140910_redimensionar.JPG
    P1140910_redimensionar.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 232
That is definitely a Kevlar.. man I hate those things!

Anyway, I have a Scorpion EXO1000 helmet, Icon Daytona leather jacket and Icon leather gloves. Also an Icon Contra textile jacket for hot days.. Love them all.

Icon Lucky 13 jacket
Shift mesh bomber
Fulmer v2 silver flake
Zox fullface
Icon Hooligan gloves
Jeans
Engineer boots
Leather one stars
Vans Moon high tops

Because youre usually forced to wear a Kevlar. The older ones were super uncomfortable. The new ones are getting better...

Because youre usually forced to wear a Kevlar. The older ones were super uncomfortable. The new ones are getting better...

I am not forced, I just like, but the only point that I am worry is the weight, there is a possibility that the weight bring problems to the servical? I use for no long that 15 to 20 minutes...

Mine is not to much uncomfortable...

Last edited:

Exactly. And they're heavy as hell and suck even more when you strap night vision goggles to the front.

Only people who never HAD to wear one dont hate them. For hours/days at a time. Thanks to whoever made the ACH padding...

Is that a PASGT? Are you talking about protection from shrapnel or road safety?

In terms of Kevlar helmets I prefer the MICH 2001-2.
3165737322_878a16169f.jpg

The modernized retention system is very comfy and stable.

I just purchased a HJC modular model no longer being made. It fits great and was only $64 plus shipping. New Enough .com Tony C.

I should wear my dirtbike helmet. It's called the double bypass. Made by shift. Cant see there being too many copycats wearing that...

70s retro.

Attachments

• 2602 Brown Duster with zipout liner, Leg straps, removable cape.jpg
    2602 Brown Duster with zipout liner, Leg straps, removable cape.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 226
  • AAAAC2URD0MAAAAAAGZmNA.jpg
    AAAAC2URD0MAAAAAAGZmNA.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 244

Hahhaha, boths... Do you know where I am from??? hahhaa

Maybe I buy the new retention system for my PASGT...

H-D brand made by AGU half-shell fiberglass/aramid hybrid helmet with zip out winter liner. 35 year old Sears leather jacket finally fell apart last year and couldn't be repaired any more so I'm in the market for another like it. Rode all winter without it and never got cold. Gloves vary with season from patent leather Army surplus leather gloves with or without wool liners to wool liners inside welding gloves. I've got a pair of long gauntlet leather gloves but they make my fingers go numb even when warm-- too small.

Prescription safety glasses.

Do crash bars count? Fairings?

PS. I forgot my super sturdy waterproof leather boots that eat foot-peg rubbers for breakfast.

Last edited:

3165737322_878a16169f.jpg

Where I live the cops would be all over you for that helmet. That said, it's probably better than what the law requires.

H-D brand made by AGU half-shell fiberglass/aramid hybrid helmet with zip out winter liner. 35 year old Sears leather jacket finally fell apart last year and couldn't be repaired any more so I'm in the market for another like it. Rode all winter without it and never got cold. Gloves vary with season from patent leather Army surplus leather gloves with or without wool liners to wool liners inside welding gloves. I've got a pair of long gauntlet leather gloves but they make my fingers go numb even when warm-- too small.

Prescription safety glasses.

Do crash bars count? Fairings?

PS. I forgot my super sturdy waterproof leather boots that eat foot-peg rubbers for breakfast.

Very well explanation, where you buy your gloves? Any site or ebay? I need a couples of pair new...

Back