Show here your helmets, jackets and protective clothing

Scorpion EXO-700 in black / gold with gold mirrored visor.
exo_700_scorpion_black_gold_sideview.jpg

This helmet rocks...

I am needing also a pair of new boots, I was looking this types of boots because I like it, their had Steel Shank, waterproof and their are high, I was checking this brands; Red Wings, Dr. Marten, GOLDEN RETRIEVER and Merrel, any recomendation???

I have a plain kbc helmet. But I need a jacket. My problem is I'm 6'5" and I need a tall. Any ideas where to look?

I didn't put the ACU cover on my ach. I wanted
To be different. Everyone puts the covers on as soon as they get them. Haha...

I am needing also a pair of new boots, I was looking this types of boots because I like it, their had Steel Shank, waterproof and their are high, I was checking this brands; Red Wings, Dr. Marten, GOLDEN RETRIEVER and Merrel, any recomendation???

Several months ago I started a thread about work boots. There were a lot of recommendations for Red Wing. Obviously real motorcycle boots are a whole different category of boots, but if you're looking for good work boots that you can also ride in, Red Wing sounds like the way to go.

06ArlenNessContenderJacketLG.gif

this is my early spring/fall riding jacket. got it for a hell of a deal, warm, thick leather... not sure how it'll look on the ol' 650 though. looked pretty sweet when i was riding the vmax or roadstar.

06ArlenNessContenderJacketLG.gif

this is my early spring/fall riding jacket. got it for a hell of a deal, warm, thick leather... not sure how it'll look on the ol' 650 though. looked pretty sweet when i was riding the vmax or roadstar.

A classic design like that looks good on any bike! Too bad you're not as pretty as the jacket! :laugh:

A classic design like that looks good on any bike! Too bad you're not as pretty as the jacket! :laugh:

hahhaha

I dont realy like leather jackets, I friend of mine had a big accident, using a leather jacket and the jacket shattered, I think the cordura is better...

Several months ago I started a thread about work boots. There were a lot of recommendations for Red Wing. Obviously real motorcycle boots are a whole different category of boots, but if you're looking for good work boots that you can also ride in, Red Wing sounds like the way to go.

Thanks... I will buy the red wings...

Back