Simple 3 part wire harness????

Frankenbob

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I previously read a post about someone making a custom wire harness but I don't remember Who it was. This was for Bobber/Chopper builds,it was a 3 part harness, charging system, ignition system, all other lights ect. They even offered to send a few out for free to get feed back on how well they preformed. Now I am not asking for a free harness just who to contact to get one made. I would rather not use my stock harness, I need one simple and clean for my hard tail build. I have been going through the threads trying to find the one I had read but it haven't found it any one know who it was?? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks I have been reading a lot and I will probably end up doing it myself. I just have never had any luck with electrical and was hoping for a plug and play set up. Wish I could remember what thread I was reading when I saw the post I am looking for.

I think you are talking about a old tread I posted. Yes I made up a couple harness and sent them out for free for feedback. I make up custom harnesses for choppers or stock frames with stock ignition and charging systems or for newer PAMCO/BOYER/PMA setups. Harnesses start at $125.00 for a simple harness that has lights front/back brake light switch horn kick only. I am doing two now for guys on here one with lights/turn signals/brake switch front & back running lights horn PAMCO and PMA kick only and one that is lights/horn/kick/brake switch/TCI & stock Charging...
Sooooo what do you need or what questions do you want answered to be able to do it yourself. You can also go onto you tube and see ones I did. I did 9 last year and already on my 5th one this year. Everyone comes with video and all ends marked. I also do a complete setup with everything Fake tank with all the switches battery box TESTED TCI setup with Alt and Rotor $425.00
Rich

Thanks I actually was talking about an old thread you where posting in. I just found the thread it was about the loaner tool, the puller. I was getting ready to pm you when i saw your response thank you. I am not quiet to the point to wire up yet, hope to be there in the next 2 to 3 weeks though. I did want to remember who you were so i can get pricing or if you where still making them. I will be running pma with stock points elec.start and kick headlight tail light/ plate light and small blinkers blinkers. Do i have to run a horn? hope not.

I don't know what's required in your state. Ok now you know who I am and you can get to me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM anytime. I have to go to FL end of month for a couple days to test some race bikes in West Palm area and finishing up the ones I am doing this week to get them out. Turnaround time is about two weeks. So I will be back in NJ beginning of march because my daughter in Statenisland is ready to have my grand daughter then. So I will be around I wanted to stay in FL but wife won't allow HAHA . Most guys get all there stuff sent to me and I do it all and you just lay it on bike hook up the parts and go.
Thanks Rich

Thanks Again and congratulations on the Gran-baby. March or April will be great with me still have plenty to do and buy just looking at the stock harness makes me dizzy and it is crumbling in my hands. Enjoy yer trip and I will get in touch with you soon.

Back