Make Offer - single carb intrest?

sluginxlt

xs6-fiddy
Reaction score
Im gonna be running my own 2 into one intake and i know others are also. i really wanted to buy the carb from xs mikes thats already jetted for an xs with pod and open exhaust but for the time being he said he can only sell them as a set. so i was wondering if anybody else wanting to run a single carb would be interested in splitting the cost with me for for one carb with the extra jets,pod filter,and gaskets. i think this would be a good carb for a single setup with the correct jetting already with it.

The only difference depends on the length of the intake. The. Cylinders fire in an odere that one cylinder fires at a time with 2 dead strokes inbetween. And these carbs are jetted for spacers. Already and they come with extra jets so I believe it would be good. I am no expert but search this forum about single carb setup to get a better understanding.

slug, what carb are you referring to? Base on my own (limited) experience, I think you'd be in the ball park initially, but will likely have to experiment with your jetting.

TC

Back