For Sale - SOLD 1976 XSC - Bad small end rod knock comes w/ donor engine and stand w/ good crank and rods

Mox

XS650 Member
Reaction score
View attachment 87527Top end redo 500 miles ago: rebore, pistons, pins and rings, cam chain and guides, sump and side filter,cam bearings

Sealed 1975 tank. New Dunlop K-70's, tubes, wheel bearings, fork seals, fork springs, fork boots, new coils, and wires. Easy pull clutch lever. Seat rebuilt and covered, brake shoes, master cylinder and hoses. New sprockets and chain, swing arm bushings, shocks, new bars and grips, and pod air filters.

$550.00 - Can't Deliver. PM for location details.

Last edited:
View attachment 87527Top end redo 500 miles ago: rebore, pistons, pins and rings, cam chain and guides, sump and side filter,cam bearings

Sealed 1975 tank. New Dunlop K-70's, tubes, wheel bearings, fork seals, fork springs, fork boots, new coils, and wires. Easy pull clutch lever. Seat rebuilt and covered, brake shoes, master cylinder and hoses. New sprockets and chain, swing arm bushings, shocks, new bars and grips, and pod air filters.

$550.00 - Can't Deliver. PM for location details.
Can i get your cell phone number?

I used to live in plymouth for 10 years on jener pl just a block from harvey just a couple blocks from the town square, used to love the box bar burgers mmmm
anyways i wish i had the 550 id be there in a heartbeat i live in menominee in da U P now kinda broke last few weeks

Last edited:
I used to live in plymouth for 10 years on jener pl just a block from harvey just a couple blocks from the town square, used to love the box bar burgers mmmm
anyways i wish i had the 550 id be there in a heartbeat i live in menominee in da U P now kinda broke last few weeks[/QUOTE

Last edited:
I understand my sister in-law was born on Harvey. Really enjoyed the UP, even that swaying bridge to get to it!
Know what you're saying on "kinda broke", I'm trying my hand at retirement. After 15 years on nights it's been brought to my attention that there is "more to life than working and hanging out in the garage". We'll see I guess. I do have a solid, good running, basically stock XS-1 and a 1969 Honda PC50, that's why I'm parting with the '76. Will miss the electric start though!

Last edited:
$550 for whole bike? If i buy that bike, i need it to be dismantle. Please check your inbox.
Yes, for the whole bike. You lost me partner, you realize I live in the center of the country and the shipping would be more than it was worth? If you show up with a trailer and some cash I'll help you load it if you buy the beer! It was my daily rider until a month ago when it started to knock. Rather not take it apart again. Another rebuild is what I'm trying to avoid, for now.

Back