Solo Journey to the Top of the World....video

blue.................thanks for posting.................the trailer was very interesting. I thought they said 14,000 ft ASL............you need oxygen above 10,000 ft!

It's a great little video...especially when you consider that it's all done by him....no crew! Just positioning of the camera when he can't be the photographer.

Hi TRG. If I'm not mistaken most people can do fairly well at and above 14,000 ft without supplimental oxygen. With acclimatization even up to 7,000 meters and more.
Everest has often been summited by Sherpa's and others without supplemental even!
For a fact people in good health living at 5,000 ft and above can and do altitudes well above 14,000 ft without supplemental. Acclimatized mountaineers often start using supplimental at 7,000 meters Best, Blue

I have watched the video through and it was interesting. The culture was very interesting. Sometimes the authors Indian accent was a bit hard to understand but his old 350 Enfield thumper just chugged along. :thumbsup:

Back