Something I'am building 75xs

dr mac

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Started this over at TCU for the BBO.
Hope to have it running real real soon.
Will be going with the single point conversion in a few weeks ( freaken weather keeping me broke) Along with a PMA conversion.
And yes that is the intake running in the middle of the frame for a 1 into 2 intake manifold.
100_1064.jpg

I'am not sharp enough to do a photo paint on the forks ( can not decide on the color ) or just leave them alone.

Oh this is my first complete build .
Here is a link to the album for it .
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v609/drmac/2011 bbo/

I left a little play between the frame and the intake runner. . And if the need arises I'll be able to enlarge the frame piece . I do not think it will be a problem or one that would be a hard fix .

I like it!! Great idea for the intake. Much better design for the single carb instead of cutting the frame. I like how some have it off to one side, but I would, somehow, break it off. I prefer the centered design

I like it!! Great idea for the intake. Much better design for the single carb instead of cutting the frame. I like how some have it off to one side, but I would, somehow, break it off. I prefer the centered design

To be honest I cut the frame in a way to build it so the carb was out of the way . As I'am sure it will go on it's side at some point in time .
The cutting of the Frame was really a easy thing to do . I believe I have about one hour in cutting, grinding and tack welding the parts together.

carb installed so I can get everything going , cables, carb mount , etc.
100_1066.jpg

Oh and the breather is off a tiller engine or ? . Carb has a flange added to it now . So breather bolts to the flange.

Back