For Sale - spring cleaning! tons of stock and aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the XS1 chain guard? If so, what are you asking? Need to get it to Toronto, Canada.

I'm at M9N2C4. I've been looking for a chain guard for a while now >be nice to finally get one. Tired of lube flinging off everywhere.

I'm at M9N2C4. I've been looking for a chain guard for a while now >be nice to finally get one. Tired of lube flinging off everywhere.

i can never seem to figure out the usps shipping calulator for international. mabye you can try... the package is 24x8x5, weighs 3lbs and is comming from nj- 08081

if you send as a gift under 50 dollars there is no duty and taxes. and chances using usps it won't even hit customs since there are literally 100,000 pkgs a day and they select at random.

Posted via Mobile

didnt see a size listed for the bafles, if they are for 1.5 pipe and you still have them, how much shipped to 48504 nm pm sent

Last edited:
i can never seem to figure out the usps shipping calulator for international. mabye you can try... the package is 24x8x5, weighs 3lbs and is comming from nj- 08081

It looks like the international express postage for the chain guard for a 3lb package is $39.80. Hopefully you still have it. Get back to me with a price and maybe we can do some business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back